ABG Business Development Package for Advisors
Let Us Help you Market and Grow your 401(k) Business.
ABG Retirement Plan Services has partnered with industry leaders KnowHow 401(k), LLC and 401(k) Marketing, LLC to help our Investment Advisor partners effectively market to plan sponsors and increase their retirement plan business. We are now able to offer a complete sales training and marketing package to advisors in all stages of their careers through two programs, The 401(k) Sales Champion Workshop and 401(k) Retirement Plan Marketing In A Box. Combined, these programs provide the “know how” with the “how to” of retirement plan marketing
ABG Business Development Package for Advisors Highlights:
An excellent tool for advisors who are responsible for the professional development of their team members
36 Online Videos
Available online, anytime, on any device
Including the Production Analysis Manager or PAM
7-Step Business Process
Designed to inspire and show how to optimize sales opportunities
- Dynamic, relevant, professionally-designed marketing materials updated quarterly.
- Program and materials designed by marketing professionals with relevant retirement plan industry experience.
- Co-branding allows our partners to market themselves and their expertise.
- Includes a streamlined and effective compliance review process.
- All marketing materials customizable to include your logo, disclosures and compliance edits.
- Step-by-step calendar to help you stay organized and on-track.
- Marketing activity fulfilment assistance provided by ABG.
ABG Retirement Plan Services truly appreciates our advisor partners and values them as an important part of our business. We are excited to offer access to this complete sales training and marketing package to our advisor partners for $500 per month (3 months minimum). We will work with you each step of the way to shorten your sales cycle, develop your business, and be your true partner for retirement plan services. For more information, including login credentials, contact Scott Patton.